Diablo 2 Maphack Patch 1.13 This is a simple Diablo 2 maphack for current patch 1.13. D2me.exe and d2me.dll should be in the same folder, this folder isn't required to be d2 folder, then.
Patch 1.13c A new Mystery has been revealed! - Adventurers of Sanctuary are hereby warned once again, that a new challenge awaits you.
Within Diablo's Bosses, spanning across the world from the ancient Monastery Catacombs to the Throne of Destruction, is where you'll find what you seek. Major Bugs - Fixed an item dupe bug.
- Video improvements for Intel Mac machines with OS 10.5 or greater. - Fixed an issue where some players could kill other players while in town ('TPPK').
- Fixed an issue where some players could disconnect other players when they had too many active states. - Fixed two issues where players could stack auras in an unintended way. Crack geneious r8. Minor Bugs - Uber Mephisto now checks for both Uber Baal and Uber Diablo to be killed before spawning summoned minions (Before he would only check for Uber Baal). - The game will no longer stop and then restart the game music after the window loses and then regains focus. - Fixed an issue where the game window would minimize when running in windowed mode when it lost focus.
- Fixed an issue where the game window wouldn't center properly when it was created. - Fangskin should now properly drop loot in Hell difficulty. - Fixed an issue where auras were not re-applied to your mercenary after it was resurrected. - Fixed an issue where if you had two items which provided auras to a mercenary and you unequipped one, the aura from the remaining item never became active. - Fixed an issue where the Paladin class runeword 'Principle' wasn't having all of its stats applied properly. - Fixed an issue where the Paladin's Charge ability would become locked out if Holy Shield faded while charging.
- Fixed an issue where the Barbarian's Leap ability could become locked out if they were hit when they started to leap. Specific changes/improvements - Respecialization is now possible!
Completing the 'Den of Evil' quest will now additionally reward 1 free respec which can be saved. Players who have already completed this quest should receive 1 free respec in Hell difficulty. - Increased the drop rate of high runes. - Support for blit scaling in windowed mode. The game can now be maximized to the largest 4:3 resolution supported (hooray widescreen users).
- Some rare drop items now have an orange color. Runes and items required for Uber Tristam. - Modified the gold bank limit to be a flat cap not bound by level. - Removed the requirements to create a hardcore character. - Greatly reduced the explosion damage dealt by Fire Enchanted monsters. - Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal's summoned minions no longer give experience. - Removed Oblivion Knight's Iron Maiden curse.